- Flagship development just 3 minutes from train station
- High Specification residences from £334k
- Opposite new £1Billion Westfield Shopping Centre London's biggest growth centre - £3.5Billion of investment over next 5 years
- 4th largest Commercial district in London
- London's largest borough by population - Home to over 12,000 businesses
- Superb transport links into Central London with London Bridge just 16 minutes away
- Just 14 minutes from Gatwick airport, UK’s second largest and second busiest airport
CBRE forecast annual house price growth of 6% per annum, one of the highest growth rates of all London boroughs. However, we expect growth will be accelerated by the addition of the £1.5bn Westfield/Hammerson scheme set to start this year and complete in late 2019. The scheme will provide a new world class retail and leisure destination which will include over 300 shops, cafes, a multi-screen cinema, bowling alley and a multitude of restaurants.